Age Of Flower Girl : Orange Silk Flowers.
Age Of Flower Girl
- A young girl who carries flowers or scatters them in front of the bride at a wedding; a child bridesmaid
- Wedding ceremony participants, also referred to as the wedding party are the people that participate directly in the wedding ceremony itself.
- a woman who sells flowers in the street
- The length of time that a person has lived or a thing has existed
- A particular stage in someone's life
- begin to seem older; get older; "The death of his wife caused him to age fast"
- historic period: an era of history having some distinctive feature; "we live in a litigious age"
Another pic from the wedding I shot recently.
This was the youngest of 3 bridesmaids. She was very photogenic although extremely nervous when she first arrived at the church. Like kids do, she soon forgot about us and began to relax, even enjoying posing for us later in the day.
This one is another candid portrait taken during the line up when the Bride, Groom, best man and Bridesmaids officially meet and greet the guests just before they all sit down to eat.
I really like this picture although we can only see one eye and a slight smile, it is all natural and she is giving the guest her full attention. She did very well for a young girl, I know I would have been bored to tears by this point at her age.
Friends of ours, April and Mark, got married over the weekend and asked me if I would shoot the wedding as our gift to them.
They each have a daughter and here are the two lovely siblings to be. Mark will have his hands full when these two hit dating age.
children's funeral flowers
roses and calla lily bouquets
floral bouquet pictures
chocolate covered fruit bouquets
frozen flower korea
silk vision flowers wholesale
lawrence the florist bellevue
flowers for weddings in october
flower shops in tampa