10 18, 2011Posted inCategory: None,sending,flowers,to,philippines,olympia,boston,preserve,acrylic,water,floral
Sending flowers to philippines - Floral print mini dress.
Sending Flowers To Philippines
- A country in Southeast Asia that consists of an archipelago of over 7,000 islands—the main ones being Luzon, Mindanao, Mindoro, Leyte, Samar, Negros, and Panay—that are separated from the Asian mainland by the South China Sea; pop. 86,241,000; capital, Manila; languages, Filipino (based on Tagalog) and English
- (philippine) official language of the Philippines; based on Tagalog; draws its lexicon from other Philippine languages
- a republic on the Philippine Islands; achieved independence from the United States in 1946
- an archipelago in the southwestern Pacific including some 7000 islands
- (send) to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place; "He had sent the dispatches downtown to the proper people and had slept"
- An unpleasant or evil thing or creature supposedly sent by someone with paranormal or magical powers to warn, punish, or take revenge on a person
- (send) cause to go somewhere; "The explosion sent the car flying in the air"; "She sent her children to camp"; "He directed all his energies into his dissertation"
- the act of causing something to go (especially messages)
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
The Sunflowers and Honey Bees of the University of the Philippines
The sunflowers of the University of the Philippines Diliman has always been a magnet to the honey bees. This is the variety of tiny bees with gold and black stripes on its body. Without an extension tube, they are indeed TINY. I had to use extension tubes to show more of the bee's beautiful body, wings, legs and its sacs of honey. I think this honey bee has evolved a special coloring pattern specifically for the sunflowers. I used the Canon 7D and my old clunky 5D. I made some shots also with the Nikon D300 but I had only the 60mm f/2.8.
From the Philippines and from my oven hot and humid room, I send you the smiles and sunshine of these sunflowers.
IMG 4886 I Give You A Flower Basket
Just two days ago, I read a good photographer's profile that she cannot even edit her photos because of severe pain in her wrist and yet she commented on my Lotus. We all have our illnesses, pains and aches yet we press on with our work, hobby, livelihood and photography so that we can inspire others, and in turn draw inspiration from theirs. It is impossible for me to send each one of you a get well card or a flower basket but I can send you this God made flower basket. I looked for this shape and found it on a Cosmos plant almost overrun by vines.
A good health to everybody, may the sun always greet your mornings and smiles from the Philippines
candy rose bouquet
simple wedding flower centerpieces
flower display racks
pressing flowers instructions
hawaiian flowers necklace
flower blooming seasons
send flowers to vietnam
flower shop tulsa